Hi God Gestures, Volume 2
Carey Landry and Carol Jean Kinghorn
Give children a fun and interactive way to experience their faith!
Hi God Gestures, Volume 2 comes with an audio CD of all the songs, making it easy to bring music to life and get children moving! Signs and gestures for songs kids know and love are clearly captured in the gesture book with photographs and detailed explanations for each motion. Assembly versions of each song are included in the book—accompaniments for the songs are available in previously released Hi God songbooks and/or octavos.
The music includes delightful and fun songs like "I Know That God Loves Me" and "Peter and James and John" and quietly prayerful songs like "At the Center of My Heart," "I Believe in the Sun" and "Sing a Simple Song." The gestures, signs, mime and motions flow freely from the music and reflect not only the words, but the piece's entire mood!
- Audio CD included with gesture book
- Two new songs "Who Is This" and "We Receive the Lord" join 12 of the most popular selections from the Hi God series
- Gestures demonstrated by actual grade school students, not "professionals"
- Composer Notes offers a background on all of the songs
- Movements vary in level of difficulty, allowing you to adapt to the ages and abilities of your students
Teachers, catechists and parents: Hi God Gestures, Volume 2 provides you with a variety of songs for different liturgical and catechetical occasions throughout the year.
|5557||Hi God||$10.00||Add to Cart|
|5562||Hi God 2||$11.00||Add to Cart|
|10083||Hi God 4||$11.00||Add to Cart|
|11469||Hi God 5||$13.00||Add to Cart|
|20435||Hi God 6||$13.00||Add to Cart|
|Instrumental Accompaniment - Downloadable|
|30100613||Two Songs for First Eucharist||$1.25||
Add to Cart
|Octavo - Downloadable|
|30100612||Two Songs for First Eucharist||$2.00||
Add to Cart