Breaking Bread with Daily Mass Propers Annual Subscription
Updated annually to meet the changing needs of today's Church
All the features of Breaking Bread with Readings, plus the propers for weekday Masses throughout the year, including entrance and Communion antiphons, reading citations and psalm responses. Large print.
The most comprehensive of the Breaking Bread family of missals, this annually updated resource gives you full Lectionary readings for Sundays and holy days throughout the year, daily Mass propers and more than 850 songs for worship.
New for 2014!
- Newly added seasonal music for Advent, Easter, the feast of the Presentation and Ordinary Time
- More contemporary music, with new songs by Sarah Hart, Trevor Thomson, Curtis Stephan and Rick Modlin
- Newly added hymns, including "To Praise You" (Schutte) and the popular "'Tis the Gift to Be Simple"
- Spanish verses added to Bernadette Farrell's "Christ, Be Our Light"
- Back by popular demand: "Roll Away the Stone" (Conry), "Love Has Come" (Maher) and "The God of All Grace" (Manalo)
- Includes full Lectionary readings for the Sundays and holy days of the liturgical year
- Daily Mass propers insert
- Contains all the music from Music Issue and Breaking Bread: more than 850 hymns and songs, including seasonal music and many of today's best-known songs for worship
- Order of Mass with the official chants from the Roman Missal
- Entrance and Communion antiphons, presidential prayers and more
- Five new Mass settings—Mass of Christ the Savior (Dan Schutte), Mass of Renewal (Curtis Stephen), Mass of St. Paul the Apostle (Christopher Walker), Mass of the Resurrection (Randall DeBruyn) and the bilingual Misa Santa Fe (Reza)
- Three revised Mass settings—Heritage Mass (Owen Alstott), Mass of Creation (Marty Haugen) and Mass of Glory (Ken Canedo/Bob Hurd)
- Easy-to-read large-print type
- Beloved music from OCP and other publishers, including songs by Bob Hurd, Dan Schutte, Christopher Walker, David Haas, Marty Haugen and other well-known liturgical composers
- Updated every year with new music
Size: 6 1/4" x 9 3/16". Spine: 15/16" (with daily Mass propers: 1 1/16")
To request more information or to purchase our missals, please call 1-800-548-8749, Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m.-5 p.m., Pacific Time (503-281-1191 outside U.S. and Canada). You may also email us and a representative will contact you within 1 business day. Military and international destinations: please call for a quote.
|Breaking Bread with Readings and Daily Mass Propers - Annual Subscriptions|
Shipping and handling will be added to orders of 50 or more.
|50 or more subscriptions*|
* Includes free support materials (see below)
|$5.30 per year|
|25-49 subscriptions||$6.39 per year|
|5-24 subscriptions||$8.31 per year|
|1-4 subscriptions||$15.17 per year|
Free Support Materials
Each parish that orders 50 or more subscriptions of Breaking Bread or Large-Print Breaking Bread will receive more than $270 in free support materials (one pack per parish).
- One Keyboard Accompaniment Book
- One Guitar Accompaniment Book
- One copy of Choral Praise, Third Edition
- Two copies annually of Respond & Acclaim
- Two copies annually of Prayer of the Faithful
- Two subscriptions to Today's Liturgy
- Two copies annually of Master Index (download a copy)
View a list of all Support Materials that can enhance this worship program.
Need help choosing a missal or hymnal? Use our Decision Guide to find the one that fits your community's needs.