OCP stands behind the quality of its merchandise. If you are not completely satisfied with your OCP experience, please contact us and we’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
The following merchandise may be returned:
- Defective merchandise.
- Merchandise sent in error.
- Unused merchandise in re-sellable condition.
Steps for Returning Merchandise
- Contact your trade account specialist at 1-800-548-8749 to confirm eligibility status and request a return authorization.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice(s) for all merchandise being returned to ensure proper credit to your account. Make sure your account number appears on the invoice copies. (Please do not enclose orders or payments with returns.)
- Pack returns carefully to ensure undamaged transport.
- Ship prepaid via USPS or UPS.
- Return authorization from OCP is required for all returns.
- Notify your OCP trade account specialist before making any merchandise return.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Returned merchandise must be in re-sellable condition (determined at OCP’s discretion).
- Merchandise must be free from marks, stickers, labels and wear.
- Seasonal/dated items are not returnable.
- If returned items cannot be credited, OCP will return uncredited items to sender at sender’s expense.
- A 10% restocking fee is charged on all overstock returns.
- Credit will not be given for items lost during return.
- Policy applies only to physical merchandise—online subscriptions, downloadable sheet music, and MP3s are excluded.
- OCP will refund original purchase price.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
OCP is not responsible for merchandise damaged in transit. Keep the merchandise with the box and packaging and notify the shipper of the problem.
For immediate replacement of damaged materials or product shipped in error, please notify your trade account specialist at 1-800-548-8749.