Laus Tibi, Christe
Latin Music Supplement
Seventy-one chant and choral settings of Mass parts, hymns, psalms, canticles and Marian antiphons, all in Latin.
Laus Tibi, Christe offers familiar, ancient texts and music as well as those recently composed in the traditional style, including hymns by well-known text writers Harry Hagan, OSB, and Genevieve Glen, OSB. Selected with the help of internationally recognized Gregorian chant experts Columba Kelly, OSB, Dean Applegate, Edward Schaefer and Anthony Ruff, OSB, the 71 titles reflect a balanced repertoire that addresses the needs of communities that are new to Latin chant and those with a long tradition of using them.
- Accompaniment edition provides organ and/or plucked string (guitar) parts for chant and four-part choral/organ (and/or guitar) arrangements
- Complete Order of Mass and two additional Mass settings, including the Missa Salvator Mundi, by Randall DeBruyn
- Includes both chant/plainsong and choral settings
- Includes Holy Week settings, music for the funeral liturgy and for the Liturgy of the Hours (morning and evening prayer)
- Classic Marian antiphons
- Gives you everything you need for the celebration of the Mass in Latin!
- Short back cover allows you to insert the assembly edition into missal covers and hymnals with pockets on the inside back cover