For more than 30 years, this well-respected quarterly magazine has been a key resource for music ministers and liturgists. It includes insightful articles; liturgy worksheets and music suggestions for each Sunday and holy day; and practical tips from regular contributors you can trust: Elaine Rendler-McQueeney, Paul Covino and Bari Colombari.
What's new for 2013!
- Articles on a variety of practical and pastoral topics, including seasonal concerns, new technologies, and more, to help you in your ministry
- Column by Rick Modlin offering solutions to common music questions—in every issue
- Licensed professional counselor and church musician Martin Gay on personnel issues and tricky relationships in parish ministry
- Two featured songs in every issue with sample music, composer notes, and tips for using them in the liturgy
- Articles by Deacon Owen Cummings, Father Ray Kemp, Father John Schiavone and other experts in the field
- Previews of new and revised Mass settings from OCP, with sample music and composer reflections—in every issue
- Cantor columns for Sundays and holy days by nationally recognized cantors James Hansen andMelanie Coddington—in every issue
- Scripture commentaries on the Year C readings by Dr. Glenn Byer to help pastoral musicians “break open the Word”—in every issue
"I've just been reading the new issue of Today's Liturgy—how rich! Your publication is so much more that just planning sheets. Thanks for the great work you and your staff do for us."
—Sheila Browne, RSM, Diocese of Rockville Centre, NY
See more reviews
Liturgia y Canción
Designed specifically for Spanish-speaking and bilingual assemblies! Learn More
The choice is yours!
Start an online annual subscription$15.95 a year
Enjoy year-round access to interactive liturgy planning tools.
Download the$5.95 an issue
Purchase the online editions that you need, when you need them.
Start a mail subscription$18.95 a year
Receive the print magazine in four convenient mailings
Call us today at